Monday, August 9, 2010


I have given a lot of thought to blogging these past few weeks. I keep reading what others write and wonder why I don't do the same. Do I really have anything to say that anyone would consider reading? I do not know but I am going to give it a shot whether anyone reads it or not. The name of this blog is luv-2-scrap. Well, I do love to scrap only I have not felt the urge to do so since January 2010. That's been quite a while not to get the urge. But what I have found is that I do love to make cards, all sorts of cards. So I have been working on that instead. But since we are expecting a new grandson any day now I suspect I will begin scrapping again. BUT until then my passion is now making cards. It seems as though I cannot get my fill of them. So I plan on posting a few that I have already made. Here goes. It all started with the Christmas cards above. I will post others later.



54488-42-72112D59BADA3EC40C8D79A205B601C1

No comments:

Post a Comment