Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Moving to Typepad

Am having way too much difficulty uploading pictures. I know it must be my computer but I have just lost my patience. I had hoped to keep this blog going while I worked on my typepad blog. I was not so sure I wanted to switch to Typepad but it seems to be working better for me although I am not yet  familiar with the ins and outs of the program.

I have signed up for Blogging Boot Camp and am hoping I can resolve my issues there. (Sigh!) Until then, you can find me on Typepad. Sorry for being so whiney but I have been have way too many computer problems. Can't live with them; can't live without them!!! Not sure if this move will be permanent or temporary.

Click on Moving to Typepad and it should take right there....I hope!

Thanks for stopping by,


54488-42-72112D59BADA3EC40C8D79A205B601C1

No comments:

Post a Comment