Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Easy Peasy Anniversary Card

One of the best things about Stampin' Up products is that they are so very easy to use and and create fabulous cards. I made this card for my brother's anniversary. It is simple but oh, so very elegant. If you ever need a card in a hurry this would be your go to card.

Materials:

Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)
Elegant Lines Embossing Folder (119277)
Bashful Blue Cardstock (105120)
Night of Navy Cardstock (100867)
Whisper White (100730)
Bravo Burgundy CLassic Stampin' Pad (105214)
Deep Burgundy Ribbon (unknown)
Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents (119246)

You will have lots of fun making this card. You can crank out lots in different colors and they will all look a bit different.You might want to use the Basic Pearls Jewel Accents  instead of the Rhinestones (119247) for a different look altogether.

A word about die cutting machines. I have three. That's right. You heard me right. Three. And I must say the The Big Shot is absolutely, hands down the best one out there. I cannot tell you how disappointed I was in the other two. The Big Shot gives you wonderful impressions on your embossing and very clean cuts on your dies. If you are really looking for a good quality machine then this is absolutely the one for you. I have no regrets but only wish that I had invested in this one FIRST!

Please do contact me for any questions. I will be happy to answer your questions.

Happy Stampin',



54488-42-72112D59BADA3EC40C8D79A205B601C1

No comments:

Post a Comment