Sunday, October 31, 2010

Classy Birthday Card




Here is another example as to how versatile this card style can be. I used similar style card with different color cardstock, ribbon and different greeting, different border punch. It is always fun to be creative but when you have back to back celebrations to celebrate sometimes it helps to keep your creativity to cardstock color choice! I made two of these for two friends that are just two days apart. Luckily they do  not live near each other so they cannot compare notes! BUT both were made with love and with the intention of brightening their day. They have always appreciated homemade cards from me. The following are materials used and directions. Materials:
Regal Rose and Melon Mambo Cardstock (105130 & 115320)
Black Classic Stampin' Pad (101179)
1 1/4" Striped Grograin Ribbon in Pretty in Pink (119775)    
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (120175)
 
Curly Cute Stamp Set (120510)

I also added some bling next to the greeting.

I hope you get to try some of these cards. They are simply elegant and so very easy to make. Your friends will think you slaved over them for a long time!

I would love to hear from you. Please let me know which is your favorite card.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stampin'.                
54488-42-72112D59BADA3EC40C8D79A205B601C1

No comments:

Post a Comment